Posted in News on 20th August, 2015
Members Survey – Strategic Plan
Arab Council Australia is developing a three-year Strategic Plan that will articulate its future direction and focus.
The Council has contracted NASH Partners to guide this process and develop the Plan.
Members of the Council have been invited to provide input into the development of the new Strategic Plan and participate in the Members Survey which had been emailed to them.
By undertaking the survey, members may be eligible to enter into a prize draw to win an iPad Mini Wi-Fi 16GB Space Gray with a Belkin cover; a total prize value of approximately $500.
Terms and conditions of the prize draw apply and may be viewed below.
iPad Mini Prize Draw
Terms and Condition of Entry
Thank you for completing the Arab Council Australia’s Members Survey.
Participants in the survey may be eligible to go into the draw to win an iPad Mini Wi-Fi 16GB Space Gray with a Belkin cover; a total prize value of approximately $500.
Please note that only current financial members who are not board members, management or employees of Council, or their immediate family members are eligible to enter. The following conditions of entry apply.
Conditions of Entry
1. Instructions and information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in the Members Survey and entering your details in the survey constitute acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The prize draw is open from Friday 21 August 2015 and closes at midday (AEST) on Monday, 21 September 2015.
3. Council reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with the entry process or who submits an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. Entry is only open to current financial members of Council whose fees have been paid up to 30 June 2016. If you are unsure that your membership has been paid or if you wish to renew, please contact the Council prior to entering the draw on 02 9709 4333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Entrants must fully complete and submit the Members Survey sent to them by the NASH Partners either online, by electronic emails or on hard copies.
6. It is a condition of entry that Eligible Entrants consent to provide their name, phone number and email address to be shared with the Council for the purpose of administering the prize draw. The results of the survey are confidential and will not be shared.
7. Board members, employees of Arab Council Australia or immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
8. There will be 1 prize draw: One iPad Mini Wi-Fi 16GB Space Gray with a Belkin cover (total prize value of approx $500). The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. The prize will be drawn at the 2015 Arab Council Australia’s Annual General Meeting. Entrants will be advised of the date, time and location of the AGM at a later stage.
10. The winner will be notified by email or phone and will collect the prize from Council’s offices within three months of the draw.
11. In the event of a prize not being accepted or claimed within 3 months of the draw, subject to applicable state laws, the relevant winner's entry will be deemed invalid and Council reserves the right to conduct such further draw as is necessary to distribute the prize.
12. Council accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
13. Council is not responsible for activating or installing or for any problems or technical malfunction of the prize.
14. Council is not responsible for any technical difficulties faced when entering the prize including problems with telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
15. If the draw is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond Council’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, Council reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the draw subject to approval from any relevant authority.
16. Council will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person's negligence) relating to this draw or the awarding or taking of the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
17. The draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.